Possibly fictitious, Positively ridiculous, Potentially delirious

Thursday, September 08, 2005

There’s something about Why Insomnia Rocks (When It’s Not Happening To Me)

Updated!



I was about to launch into another one of my ramblings that doesn’t make much sense, but decided not to because I think everyone, especially ladies, should read this instead.

Ignoring the fact that she is usually full of shit and her blog title is totally corny, I think that was one heck of a good entry by Adrienne. And she wrote it like in 2am because of insomnia? See, some things bad things aren’t that bad... especially when it’s happening to other people.... Muahaha....

For the underaged, try to ignore her earlier post about her male stripper fantasies.

To Adrienne: Get T to make a nice hot cup of Milo for you if you can’t sleep lah. And yah, I do realise that The New Adventures of Barneysaurus sounds even cornier than Naughty by Nature.

Signing off, Barneysaurus


Update:

As a follow up on my ‘suay’ post a couple of days ago, here’s a series of unfortunate events that occurred in the space of one morning. Namely, this morning.

1) I would have caught the bus, if not for the fact the lift stopped at the 9th, 6th, and 4th level. Getting in and out of lift fast must be a difficult skill to master for some.

2) I was going to be late for classes, but I didn’t want to be late because I have a really cute tutor I don’t want to miss out important teachings. So I decided to walk to the train station instead of waiting for the next bus.

3) It rained. Half-way while I was walking.

4) I realized my umbrella was broke when I tried using it.

5) I slipped and literally slide down half a flight of stairs. My non-existent butt hurts like hell now.


I hope that’s enough for one day. Please!

9 Comments:

Blogger Adrenaline said...

firstly, thank u for the advertisement ah.
secondly, have u been cursed, dat's why you are so suay? who did u offend?
I think for ur birthday, i muz bring u go "da xiao ren" (literal translation: hit small human)

Thursday, September 08, 2005 2:21:00 PM

 
Blogger kim said...

I realized it can get alot worse. And it did get alot worse.

Must be you giam siap like me right? Don't wanna spend money to buy a proper pair of shoes, that's why you slipped and fall. No wonder your umbrella also spoilt.

Thursday, September 08, 2005 4:19:00 PM

 
Blogger Zhe Bin said...

Hahaha. I thought you've already gotten used to it.

Thursday, September 08, 2005 8:48:00 PM

 
Blogger Green Ogre said...

Well, as the ancient sages used to say... "Suay is why the dinosaurs died out..."

Think about it. The odds of an asteroid large enough to cause an impact that spelt the end for a life form that dominated the face of the world for millions of years. Humanity have only inhabited the earth for half a million years.

From Walking With Dinosaurs.

"It seems it was just bad luck and they weren't alone. At the end of the Cretaceous Period all the dinosaur families, together with the pterosaurs and marine reptiles, as well as about 75 percent of all other species on earth went extinct.

At about the same time a large asteroid struck the Earth forming a 240 kilometre crater in what is now the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico. This impact would have caused - among other disasters - several extremely cold months or years because of dust in the atmosphere."

Could it be that some higher power ruled that all dinosaurs shall have arse luck from henceforth, so that those made in my image may prosper and rule? Would we have Singapore if velociraptors were still about? They'd make my NS encik look like Elmo.

Whatever it is, dinosaurs are destined to be suay...

And now Barney lives on, keeping the suay legacy alive!

With my experience as a fengshui master (all of five minutes), I'd advise you to chnage the template of your blog and rename it to something to do with a fish. For example, Free Willies.

Hmm, sorry Willy is a mammal...

Okay, to get rid of suayness, use "Carping Diem". Both Cheem and got good luck! How? You like?

Thursday, September 08, 2005 9:41:00 PM

 
Blogger nadnut said...

i think you passed me some of your suayness!

yikes...

hahahhaa.

Friday, September 09, 2005 9:14:00 AM

 
Blogger Cake said...

Tsk tsk braney.

WHOOPS i mean barney.

(snorts giggle giggle what a er hem cool name)

Why are you so shuay? hmm. Must go and hug the buddha leg ok?

Friday, September 09, 2005 7:50:00 PM

 
Blogger Ang Ku Kueh said...

hehehehe......Murphy's law lor....have to wait it out. in the meantime, better take cover...

Friday, September 09, 2005 11:09:00 PM

 
Blogger barneysaurus said...

Bochup: Haha, I'm waiting for a cute girl to make one for me! Muahahah....

Adrienne: I have no idea! I am nice to (almost) everyone leh. And, yah, as proven by your pounding headache last night, my suayness is indeed infectious ;)

Kim: I was wearing converse sneakers! Quite slippery lah.... And I think my brolly was already slightly spoilt before, but I chose to ignore it because I was giam siap, keke....

Zhe Bin: Choy choy! I don't wanna get used to this kind of thing man :D!

Green Ogre: Walau, you damn good theorist lah you. And goodness, 'Carping Diem'?!?! Seize the day for catching carps huh? MUahuHAHU!!

Nad: It's infectious, I tell you! Eh, a bottle of red bull will help though. Muahaha!!

Cake: Welcome here! Eh, but I free thinker leh!

AKK: Murphy must realy like me a lot or something.... sian.

Saturday, September 10, 2005 11:31:00 AM

 
Blogger nadnut said...

tmd. now you also making fun of me with red bull!

Monday, September 12, 2005 5:19:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.