Possibly fictitious, Positively ridiculous, Potentially delirious

Thursday, February 23, 2006

There’s something about An Exercise In Exasperation



Once upon a time, Barneysaurus was on MSN when a friend an acquaintance started a conversation. It went something like this:


He: Eh! Haven’t seen you on MSN for ages! What have you been up to?

Me: Been busy with school. Self-imposed exile from MSN and the internet in general.

Me: By the way, can you return my Adrian Mole? I feel like reading it again.


After five or so minutes:


He: Wah! You are studying now?!?! Where?

He: Happening or not? Any babes to intro?

Me: NTU, business. I try to focus on the books instead of the babes.

Me: By the way, can you return my Adrian Mole? I feel like reading it again.


After another five or so minutes:


He: Sure or not? Never look at girls?!?!? Dun lie leh!

He: You gay huh? Hahaha!

Me: Yah, I’m into guys nowadays.

Me: By the way, can you return my Adrian Mole? I feel like reading it again.


After yet another five or so minutes:


He: Hahaha!


After one or so minute, he went offline.



I am convinced that he’s using a software that filters out unpleasant requests.

I want my Adrian Mole back.

Signing off, Barneysaurus

10 Comments:

Blogger Vera said...

i think he sold your adrian mole book to the 2nd hand bookstore!

i love adrian mole too! have you watched the drama before? i've seen it like once and it was so funny! so gutted i missed the rest!!!! grrrrr

Thursday, February 23, 2006 9:20:00 AM

 
Blogger Green Ogre said...

Haha. I think that software is not on his comp, but hard wired into his brain. He's like the father in that Class 95 advert, "Only hear the good stuff."

Which Adrian Mole do you want? I can lend it to you and you can pass me some Barney colouring books. :P Oh you should try reading this book "Before and After". It's really damn funny and a good read.

Thursday, February 23, 2006 9:24:00 AM

 
Blogger OLLie said...

Muahahaha.. You repeated 3 times leh! And he ignored it 3 times. He sounds abit erm.. not sane in the mind -- to laugh just before signing off. Haha..

Thursday, February 23, 2006 10:51:00 AM

 
Blogger Adrenaline said...

sounds like Da Goat.

eh, when u get back your Adrian Mole, can lend me? i also feel like reading it again.

Thursday, February 23, 2006 11:09:00 AM

 
Blogger Jaschocolate said...

Haha.. the guy is smart and thickskinned enough to ignore your question.. Maybe you need to prepare an IOU the next time u lend someone anything..

Thursday, February 23, 2006 3:10:00 PM

 
Blogger nadnut said...

conversation between nadnut & barney

nadnut: hey, when are you gonna meet up with me?
barney: eh.... another time bah. busy with exams.. maybe next month?

one month later...

nadnut: hello! so how? this month meeting up?
barney: erm.... busy this month with xyz excuses... next month?

hmmmm..

I am convinced that barney is using a software that filters out pleasant requests too.

Thursday, February 23, 2006 7:46:00 PM

 
Blogger barneysaurus said...

Fingers: Then he must be damn cheapo! My copy is in a horrible state since its return by another friend. Damn, I resolve to be selfish and stop lending stuff.

Greenie: MAUAHAHU! That was damn funny :D! I loved the "Only hear the good stuff" series. And "Before and After" is by who huh? Sounds good!

Ollie: As long as he dun start stalking me, I'm fine :D!

Adrenaline: I reserve one copy for you in Sembawang Library already :)

Chocolove: Muahaha, there won't be a next time :D! I'm gonna like go pour paint on his gates, or something :)

Nad: MuHUAHUA :D! Sorry lah! And... that time came out already what! Orgy somemore, with AKK + Greenie + Adrenaline, keke....

Thursday, February 23, 2006 8:53:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

i think the software is called 'Selective Hearing'. and its installed on his peanut-sized brain. >.<

need any help in getting it back from him? i'm sure i can launch a few cruise missiles from oz to decimate his home (just in case the pig-head threat doesn't work). :D

Monday, February 27, 2006 11:17:00 AM

 
Blogger barneysaurus said...

Bochup: I resolve to emulate his retardedness when people try to get stuff back from me next time, keke....

Ensui: You is power. Sell the cruise money and gimme the money to buy new Adrian Mole can liao :)

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 10:45:00 AM

 
Blogger Ang Ku Kueh said...

hahahah...funny...like that papa who can only hear the god things coming out of the tennis coach's mouth...

Monday, March 20, 2006 6:32:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.