Possibly fictitious, Positively ridiculous, Potentially delirious

Monday, February 26, 2007

There's something about The Busy Dino



Ok ok, I know I haven't been blogging much because:

1) I'm a good boy who spends most of his time on Home Work :)

2) I'm a good boy who spends most of his time on FYP :)

3) I'm a good boy who is improving his Chinese History by playing a lot of San Guo :)

4) I'm a good boy who needs to help his mum eat the house's supply of New Year Goodies :)

5) I'm a good boy who has worked his game and defeated his beloved B3 in Connect 4. Finally, heh heh :)


As you can see, I am a very busy good boy :)

Happy New Year everyone :D!

Signing Out,
Barneysaurus

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What is FYP and how can you possibly be proud about finally winning in a Connect Four game!?! sigh... that should have been posted under your other alias.

anyways, Happy Lunar New Year =)

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 5:28:00 PM

 
Blogger flying paper said...

Yup, connect 4 depends on luck sometimes and I think your B3 is just a bit blur on that day to lose to you ba...hahahaha...

I'm good at "ji gu ba"...haha

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 11:13:00 PM

 
Blogger Hyde said...

Hey its been a long time. Can I ask you something though?

Are you Sibeh Sian?

Thursday, April 05, 2007 1:25:00 AM

 
Blogger barneysaurus said...

Gracie: It's the final year project for my undergrad studies! Some crappy long paper that kind of shortened my life, haha :D.... Happy Lunar New Year to you too (sibeh late :D!)

Flying Paper: I have a friend who beat me at 'ji gu ba' 7 times straight :P! Eh, depends a lot of luck too, haha :D....

Hyde: Indeed, I am sibeh sian some times, and not sian on the other :D!

Thursday, April 05, 2007 11:06:00 PM

 
Blogger Hyde said...

I mean, are you the blogger Sibeh Sian?

http://sibehsibehsian.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 08, 2007 8:13:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.