Possibly fictitious, Positively ridiculous, Potentially delirious

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

There's something about My Attachment



My attachment finally ended!

But I am back to work. Again. There is no holidays for me. Haha.

Anyway, I bear good news today: I had ice cream from the Toa Payoh Uncle the other day. Yes, he is back :)

It turns out that he was taking a month's rest following an eye operation. He is ok now! I didn't even mind it when he forgot and gave me the yucky durian flavor ice cream. I is very happy.

As I walked away that day, I suddenly realised that I've forgot to ask for his name again. But standing in the distance, watching the Uncle smiling while serving others ice cream, that doesn't seem to matter that much any more.

Signing off,
Barneysaurus

4 Comments:

Blogger Green Ogre said...

That's nice. I'm pleased Uncle is well and alive. I think there is a need to root for those nobody else seems to root for.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 9:27:00 AM

 
Blogger Champion Chen said...

there is this aunty who sells muah chee at her makeshift store once a week near my hse...and i always buy from her, altho for some reason i have never eaten her muah chee before. (either forgot abt it and had to throw it away the next day or my mum ate it before i cld lay my hands on them) heh...

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 6:29:00 PM

 
Blogger Adrenaline said...

So cham hor?? No holidays.

i luv holidays. how come working adults dun get holidays anymore??

Friday, July 21, 2006 12:20:00 AM

 
Blogger cheeky said...

His name is Leon.

Saturday, July 29, 2006 11:58:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.