Possibly fictitious, Positively ridiculous, Potentially delirious

Sunday, May 28, 2006

There’s something about My Love Affairs



I lusted after Evisu, but I know I’ll never be happy with someone so flashy.

Flirted briefly with Blue Cult and True Religion, but they freaked me out by being too preachy.

Went surfing once with Tsubi, didn’t work out because I was caught ogling at Nudie.

So I had a beer with tomboy Diesel, and I know it’s a match that’s meant to be.

Signing off,
Barneysaurus

4 Comments:

Blogger n said...

Jeans????

Monday, May 29, 2006 10:14:00 PM

 
Blogger Adrenaline said...

wat the fuck u toking? if u are feeling horny, juz say so lah!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 4:49:00 PM

 
Blogger barneysaurus said...

Derrick: Bingo!

Adrenaline: You have a very dirty mind.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 6:38:00 PM

 
Blogger Adrenaline said...

u know that only now??!!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 12:39:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.