Possibly fictitious, Positively ridiculous, Potentially delirious

Sunday, May 21, 2006

There’s something about A Very Bad Habit



Sorry for not updating recently: I’ve been really busy with my work attachment these couple of weeks.

That is, I was busy playing Spider Solitaire :)

Anyway, I’ve developed a very bad habit of late: I’m addicted to shopping. That initial itch to get something will somehow develop into a full-blown obsession, with me spending hours and hours at shopping centers, neighbourhood stores, and Evil Bay.

But I can’t help myself. The sense of suspense as you enter your auction bid at the dying seconds. The thrill of the kill when you get not just a Good, but a Great buy. The satisfaction when an eagerly anticipated overseas parcel arrives. The pain and agony when you realize you could have got it cheaper because of that sale that came a week too late.

B3 thinks I’m turning female. I is scared too. And when I lost at the recent bidding war, I swear I felt the cramps.

Signing off,
Barneysaurus

8 Comments:

Blogger Green Ogre said...

Heh, I know. Retail therapy is effective but expensive.

Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:42:00 PM

 
Blogger Adrenaline said...

congratulations. u've joined the more powerful gender.

i shall teach u how to manage the cramps next time we meet.

and it's abt time we meet up, dont u think?

Monday, May 22, 2006 1:46:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

0.o

you felt the cramps? erm... perhaps you should try taking menstral panadol? :p

i can totally understand retail therapy though. its exciting sometimes to have a new toy to play with. >.<

Monday, May 22, 2006 6:54:00 AM

 
Blogger Hyde said...

Post up a pic of B3 leh.

Monday, May 22, 2006 10:44:00 AM

 
Blogger barneysaurus said...

Greenie: Exactly. Sigh....

Adrenaline: I is always ready for Kopi with the most beautiful piece of shit in the world ;)

Ensui: I took hot milo slowly to calm myself down ;)

Hyde: Hahahaha... wait long long also dun have ;)

Monday, May 22, 2006 7:12:00 PM

 
Blogger Champion Chen said...

update lehhhh.....

i am rotting away in the airport, that is...rotting away on the OSIM i-desire massage chair in the airport.

Sunday, May 28, 2006 2:42:00 AM

 
Blogger limegreenspyda said...

haha! i am currently battling addiction to solitaire (thought not spider) too!

how does turning female feel now? :)

Sunday, May 28, 2006 4:48:00 PM

 
Blogger barneysaurus said...

Champion Chen: Stop rubbing it in!

Spyda: You've got to try Spider Solitaire. 4 Suits. Will totally rock your socks off :D!

Sunday, May 28, 2006 9:17:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.