Possibly fictitious, Positively ridiculous, Potentially delirious

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

There's something about The Metal Chest Expander



So I finally bought a metal chest expander yesterday. I don't know if the maker was trying to be funny, but the label went: "For external use only".

I hope my $10.50 was worth it. After using the latex version for a month odd, I'm sad to report here that I still see no sign of me changing cup size soon. Damn. And discouraging friends such as Champion Chen and Lion Queen, whose Man has considerable pecs, told me point-blank that some things are 'hereditary'. Damn.

I'm now crossing my fingers that Oto will come up with a male version of the Trimax that boost your chest size or something. Oh well.

Signing off,
Barneysaurus

5 Comments:

Blogger Adrenaline said...

obviously the manufacturer has a sense of humour.

To get bigger breasts, you can either:

1) Go for implantation
2) Get pregnant
3) Keep punching your own breasts so that they swell up.

I have juz got to ask: Why do men want to have Big Breasts??? It's gross can!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 11:29:00 AM

 
Blogger nadnut said...

oei mr barney. u owe me a post remember? *cough*

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 12:11:00 PM

 
Blogger OLLie said...

Implants? Maybe they will have those kinda implants made not of silicon, then will make it bigger. Wooohooo.. Hahaha..

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 11:20:00 PM

 
Blogger Green Ogre said...

I hope this works out for you.

Thursday, March 30, 2006 10:13:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

"For External Use only"? as opposed to what? internal use? how on earth do you use it internally then? 0.o

you can always use oranges or apples if you dun wanna go for implants. heck, watermelons might even be batter. :p

Friday, March 31, 2006 9:12:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.