Possibly fictitious, Positively ridiculous, Potentially delirious

Thursday, March 23, 2006

There’s something about Another Obligatory Post



I’ve been like damn busy ok? Actually, not really, because during the time while I was MIA, I clocked many a good round of Spider Solitaire. Heh heh….

But since I finally log on, here’s an obligatory post. Sort of.

1) To respond to the many queries about what the hell is a chest –expander: It’s that metal string thingy you pull and pull with your arms so that your chest gets bigger. Except mine is not metal but latex. Not only is it more expensive, it snaps too! Yippee! For those who are still unsure of what it is, you can either: a) google it; b) just think of it that I’m trying to grow breast lah,

2) Totally irrelevant, but very inspiring. After walking past that Crystal Jade fast food thingy at Wisma, I finally gave that $2.50 chicken chop takeaway a try. Verdict: IT’S WORTH EVERY SINGLE CENT :D! Mind you, it’s a whole piece of chicken thigh we are talking about here, fried to crispy and tender perfection. I have no idea what the hell they used to marinate the damn thing, but whatever it is, it’s damn good. Go try! It’s like 1000x better than the so-called XXXL chicken chops from Taiwan, which sucks.

3) This is like damn late, but my favorite male blogger (or at least I think he’s male), Cheeky, has said goodbye. I is sibeh sian.


Signing off,
Barneysaurus

3 Comments:

Blogger Champion Chen said...

finally u are back!
this semester was madness!

oh btw...so did ur latex chest expander thingy snapped soon after u tried to use it? or have u used it for a long time until it snapped?

cos it doesn't seem that you're growing any chest...??

hmm....:P

Thursday, March 23, 2006 11:33:00 PM

 
Blogger Green Ogre said...

Okay, I will try the Crystal Jade chicken at Wisma and see if it's as good as you say. :)

It is very important to update good food on your blog!

Monday, March 27, 2006 11:48:00 AM

 
Blogger Zhe Bin said...

Oh. Shi Lin's Orh Ah Mee Sua is nice leh. The chicken cutlet is passable lah. And yeah, I know what that chest expander is already. The metal one is so retro. Hahaha.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 12:33:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.