Possibly fictitious, Positively ridiculous, Potentially delirious

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

There’s something about That Very Belated Post



I’VE FINISHED MY EXAMS :D!

That was like 3 days ago.

And I’ve started my work attachment today yesterday.

Where are my holidays :(?!?!

Anyway, I swear that Hey Ya song by Outkast is jinxed. About a year and a half back, I was at another work attachment, desperately fighting for my life against the vicious Zzzzz Monster when I heard the song on the radio. Then yesterday afternoon I found myself listening to the same song on the radio and fighting the Zzzzz Monster again. Damn.

Anyway, the chicken rice uncle called me 小弟 when I was queuing up at his stall. Cheap thrill, but nonetheless I is happy sia :)

Signing off,
Barneysaurus

9 Comments:

Blogger Hyde said...

Call you xiao di got use? Ask him give you extra chicken, or at least extra rice, or fuck it, don't charge you anything. Hah!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 1:23:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

nice. congrats on your exams ending. :) its my turn to have exams now. -.-

how many work attachments do you have to do? i thought one would be sufficient. >.<

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 7:53:00 AM

 
Blogger Adrenaline said...

u got it wrong lah. he meant ur 弟弟 is 小 lah. While I do not disagree with him, I wonder how he knows abt this.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 10:53:00 AM

 
Blogger Green Ogre said...

Wahliao, you can fall asleep to Outkast? You have more power sleeping than I do, and I was called the "koon sin" in poly.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 11:54:00 AM

 
Blogger Vera said...

i like it when the uncle and aunties in singapore call me 小妹! hehehehehehehee

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 1:00:00 AM

 
Blogger Champion Chen said...

today...i saw interns koon-ing the in the office openly...

and some interns gathered together in front of someone's laptop to watch a DVD together...and of cos, i was one of those watching...

sigh...too slack

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 7:26:00 PM

 
Blogger barneysaurus said...

Hyde: He dun mess up my order I happy liao. Which he did, two days in a row!

Ensui: Dun to certain reasons, I have to go for attachment very, very often ;)

Adrenaline: Well, he kinda stroked me between the legs while I was waiting for my chicken rice. Riiiggghhhhtttt.

Greenie: I stands ups alsos cans koons ;)

Fingers: Yeah! The feeling damn shiok rite? Keke ;)....

Champion Chen: What can I say man. You are Champion :D!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 11:03:00 PM

 
Blogger Jaschocolate said...

LOL.. Adrenaline's comment makes me laugh till stomach painz.. i pity u..

Friday, May 12, 2006 4:21:00 PM

 
Blogger nadnut said...

oh no! your talking in the 'i is' way!!!

Sunday, May 21, 2006 2:51:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.