Possibly fictitious, Positively ridiculous, Potentially delirious

Thursday, September 28, 2006

There’s something about Three Strikes



When this happened a year ago, I told myself three things:


1) It would be great if her date doesn’t clash with any exams.

2) It would be better if she’s performing at Esplanade instead of sucky indoor stadium.

3) I will attend her concert next time, if there's ever a 'next time'.


A year later, she’s indeed making a trip here again. In fact, she is coming on my birthday.

And I won’t be going alone this time :)

Signing off,
Barneysaurus

3 Comments:

Blogger flying paper said...

Wow...u must be so happy! Keke...hope you have a great birthday with Lisa and your special someone..keke

Sunday, October 01, 2006 10:27:00 PM

 
Blogger barneysaurus said...

I am super duper happy indeed :D!!!!

Oh, and a Happy Children's Day to you and your special someone, haha :). . . .

Monday, October 02, 2006 12:37:00 AM

 
Blogger Green Ogre said...

Enjoy the concert!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 10:43:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.