Possibly fictitious, Positively ridiculous, Potentially delirious

Thursday, August 03, 2006

There's something about The Most Wonderful Jelly I Ever Tasted



Good food alert!

I've found the best-tasting jellies in Singapore, and probably the world :D!

I didn't find it in Newton Hawker Centre. . . .

I didn't find it in Lau Pat Sat. . . .

I didn't find it in the many nice eateries in Chinatown. . . .

But in the comfort of my home:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The best tasting jellies in the whole world


I am the luckiest man in the world :)

Signing off,
Barneysaurus

7 Comments:

Blogger flying paper said...

Wow..so good!! Do they really taste that good? looks like home-made one..haha

Friday, August 04, 2006 11:19:00 PM

 
Blogger barneysaurus said...

Not only are they home-made, they are made of l o v e too :)....

Altogether now, awwwwww..... :)

Saturday, August 05, 2006 12:33:00 AM

 
Blogger Sibeh Sian said...

Happy couples like you two reminds me of what a sibeh sian life I lead.

:(

Sunday, August 06, 2006 12:58:00 AM

 
Blogger Green Ogre said...

Barney and Sibeh Sian are damn dysfunctional.

Any food made with the heart always taste better. You're quite lucky. :)

Thursday, August 10, 2006 9:55:00 AM

 
Blogger Adrenaline said...

Yes, agree with Ogre.

Both Barney and SBS are sick.

I was kinda hoping u'll get food poisoning tho'.

Friday, August 11, 2006 12:57:00 PM

 
Blogger Hyde said...

Wah Barney, your hand look like 70 years old like that.

Sunday, August 20, 2006 11:26:00 PM

 
Blogger aphrodite said...

hyde, that was exactly what i was thinking! i was like, eh, how come the hand/wrist look like some lao ah pek's...

Monday, August 21, 2006 12:36:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.