Possibly fictitious, Positively ridiculous, Potentially delirious

Thursday, September 15, 2005

There’s something about Seven Things



I don’t usually reply to chain mails. But heck, this is such a fun topic, I’ll do it for once:

7 Things That Scare Me
1) Meteors
2) Spear-wielding Cavemen
3) Tyrannosauruses
4) Dirty teeth
5) Balding
6) Homophobics
7) Michael Jackson

7 Things That I Like Most
1) Kids
2) Singing
3) Dancing
4) Roaring
5) My tail, which I whirl around a lot
6) Anger management lessons
7) Red, white, and blue sneakers

7 Important Things In My Room
1) The Barney suit I wear for Monday shows
2) The Barney suit I wear for Tuesday shows
3) The Barney suit I wear for Wednesday shows
4) The Barney suit I wear for Thursday shows
5) The Barney suit I wear for Friday shows
6) The Barney suit I wear for Saturday shows
7) The Barney suit I wear for Sunday shows

7 Random Facts About Me
1) I can’t close my mouth
2) Come to think about it, I can’t blink either
3) I smile too much
4) My skin gets kind of itchy after wearing that purple suit for hours
5) I auditioned for Power Rangers, but they said I was too fat
6) So did that fat bird from Sesame Street.
7) I am a very happy dinosaur.

7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
1) Pee
2) Hold a world concert tour
3) Find a female dino and make lots of dino babies. I’m doing this so my kind won’t get extinct.
4) Climb the Empire State Building ala King Kong
5) Establish world peace
6) Make everybody happy
7) Tell Laura I love her. Tell Laura I miss her. Tell Laura not to cry, my love for her will never die.

7 Things You Can Do
1) I can eat
2) I can sleep
3) I can pee
4) I can walk
5) I can run
6) I can run faster
7) I can run very very fast

7 Things You Can’t Do
1) I cannot not eat
2) I cannot not sleep
3) I cannot not pee
4) I cannot not walk
5) I cannot not run
6) I cannot not run faster
7) I cannot not run very very fast

7 People I’ll Love To See Doing This
1) Alexander The Great
2) Bugs Bunny
3) Charlie Chaplin
4) Donatello (the ninja turtle, not the artist)
5) Edward Scissorhands
6) Fisherman’s Friend
7) Gundam

I also request incredibly bo liao creative linkees such as Adrienne and Gree Ogre to start their own 7 things list.

Signing off, Barneysaurus

5 Comments:

Blogger kim said...

Wahahhaa.. Barney can run very fast meh? Won't the purple suit get in the way?

Thursday, September 15, 2005 5:46:00 PM

 
Blogger Green Ogre said...

Laughs. Hmmm, I'll make two lists. One for the Green Ogre and one for the real world super-villian that I am.

Hmmm, why am I acceding to the requests of purple dinosaurs. Must be that same hypnotic powers that he uses to brain wash little children. Than again, I never get sick of sing stuff like this.

"Lala lala, this is a song, Elmo's song. Lala lala, Lala lala. Elmos' Song..."

Thursday, September 15, 2005 8:56:00 PM

 
Blogger Ang Ku Kueh said...

hahahah...i love the 7 impt things in ur room. so u are barney or the guy in barney, man?! :)

Thursday, September 15, 2005 11:03:00 PM

 
Blogger limegreenspyda said...

walao...

and akk's right. if you are barney, then you don't need the suit. and 7 suits are a bit much. don't think the producers are going to spend so much on costumes...

re 7 things you like most: your tail

they sell dino tails in toy shops over here! can get a new one to attach to your purple bum for halloween!

Friday, September 16, 2005 10:44:00 AM

 
Blogger barneysaurus said...

Kim: Of course can running fast! You want acrobatics also can!

Green Ogre: I've seen your lists already! Damn power. And yah, beware of the hypnotic powers of the purple dinosaur :D!

AKK: You know, I'm wearing the suit so much, I'm now confused whetehr if I'm the man in the dino or the dino in the man. Muahaha!

Spyda: They sell the tails?!?!? MauAHUAHU! But then again, I got the full suit already ;)

Friday, September 16, 2005 3:46:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.