Possibly fictitious, Positively ridiculous, Potentially delirious

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

There’s something about The 27 Year Old Virgin



Virgin
noun
Pronunciation: vir-gin
Meaning: One who has never been laid

Virginist
noun
Pronunciation: vir-gin-nis
Meaning: One who discriminates against virgins

Source: http://barneysaurus.blogspot.com



As one of the former, I often find myself suffering at the hands of the latter. I also think I have the V word branded across my forehead because I was victimized in three separate incidents just yesterday alone.


Case Study #01: The Bus Driver
So I was rushing for class yesterday, which led to me rushing for this bus which was about to rush off. The bus driver was very kind, and waited for me… for about 5 seconds. Midway through my 100m sprint, he decided to drive off, leaving behind a very breathless and very embarrassed me. I thus conclude that the said bus driver is a virginist.

Case Study #02: The Train Driver
Exact same scenario as Case Study #01, except it took place at the train station 15 minutes later. I thus conclude that the said train driver is a virginist, and probably in cahoots with the bus driver in Case Study #01.

Case Study #03: The Cleaning Aunties
Half way through my afternoon lesson, I felt a desperate urge to shi…. cleanse my bowels. So I went to the nearby toilet, and voila! It’s being occupied by a cleaning aunty. So I climbed a level up for the next loo, and was greeted by the sight of another cleaning aunty. I thus conclude that the said cleaning aunties are virginists.


The greatest insult, however, came over MSN from my 12 year old nephew who happens to be a virgin (I hope) and a virginist.


Nephew: You got watch the virgin show?

Me: Dun have. Too busy with school lah.

Nephew: No life sia. Anyway are you a virgin?

Me: (nearly chokes over my HL chocolate flavored milk)

Me: Of course I am lah! Your uncle very innocent one!

Nephew: Not surprised lor, you very pathetic one. Hahahahhahahahahhahaa!


I learnt three things from my MSN conversation:

1) Kids who completed PSLE have too much time on their hands.

2) Kids from my generation are much more innocent.

3) I am so going to choke-slam my nephew come CNY.


Signing off, Barneysaurus

P.S. To B Cube: I promised not to write anything about last night, so I didn't! Do I get a reward or something :)?

9 Comments:

Blogger Zhe Bin said...

Yeah, much much more innocent. Kids at your time only got wayang shows to watch.

Eh don't like that lah. You cannot bully your own species..

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 7:06:00 PM

 
Blogger nadnut said...

wahahhahaa! i like ur nephew!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 8:01:00 PM

 
Blogger Green Ogre said...

Yes, yes. This is a classic case. Remember how in secondary school we would theorise about how to spot the virgins. (I don't know if your school had bohliao guys like us.)

You could spot virgins from the way they walk, or in your case, run... Must be that when you run and walk, your legs remain close to each other.

Case #1- Bus Driver saw how you ran.

Case #2- Train driver saw you you ran.

Case #3- Cleaning Aunty saw how you ran.

The solution?

Watch old John Wayne movies and see how he runs. Bow legged, as if the testis weigh a ton. Each.

*Grins

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 8:58:00 PM

 
Blogger kim said...

*pat pat* I didnt know what did virgin mean till I was in sec school. So I'm innocent right? Wahahaha..

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 10:48:00 PM

 
Blogger Adrenaline said...

I conclude 3 things fm ur post:

1) You are a damn suay virgin
2) Your nephew is not a virgin
3) You will turn out to be a virginist too if u ever lose your virginity one day. I can picture you doing the same things to other virgins ....

Thursday, October 27, 2005 12:33:00 AM

 
Blogger Vera said...

yah kids nowadays are terrible!
tsk tsk tsk

Thursday, October 27, 2005 4:05:00 PM

 
Blogger R2D2 said...

At least you can get ang pows during chinese new year, Bubb....neysaurus.

Saturday, October 29, 2005 1:30:00 AM

 
Blogger barneysaurus said...

Zhe Bin: Oh, my nephew happens to be a non-dino. He's thus eligible for many, many rounds of choke-slam :)

Nad: Where's your new blog huh :P??

Green Ogre: Nay, people in my school only spend days discussing chinese poetry, and catching butterflies. Not!

Milktea: Hard to wake up earlier leh, I'm a procrastinating slob!

Kim: Muahaha!! Likewise! That means I'm innocent too, keke....

Vanna: That's why I must give him a choke-slam.

Adrienne: I'm not too sure about the latter two, but you're definitely spot-on about your first point ;)

Whateverstreet: Trust me, he had said weirder stuff before!

Fingers: So when you making some of your own? Muahahah :D!!

Bochup: I need to find a female dinosaur quick :(!

SBastard: Ang pows are nice! They are incredibly good for health :)

Saturday, October 29, 2005 12:19:00 PM

 
Blogger Ang Ku Kueh said...

my cuzzies/nieces/nephews wun dare to ask such questions in front of me...

or they'll have to deal with a mental breakdown in their hands...

Sunday, October 30, 2005 1:07:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.