Possibly fictitious, Positively ridiculous, Potentially delirious

Friday, November 25, 2005

There's something about The Filler Entry To Save My Arse



Hello boys and girls :D!

I'm writing this filler post in order to save my ass from getting kicked by Adrienne (see previous entry's comments) and gang who are looking forward to treating me to an expensive dinner and get me a super-duper nice Canon IXUS 55 for Christmas.

Yes, my exams are finally done, but I'm ironically busier than ever. But being the obliging purple man-eater that I am, I promise to write a long entry filled with the following juicy details when I'm free. Here's a glimpse:


1) I'll tell everyone the secret to world peace. . . . . Damn! I forgot I've told everyone the secret already!

2) I'll reveal the key to happiness, success and eternal glory. Serious! In three easy steps no less!

3) I'll describe in detail how I got my Canon for $160 lesser than the official retailing price. Yes, I couldn’t resist it and bought the cam already (frens of Barneysaurus, you can now breathe easy, though I must add I don’t really mind a spare digicam :)). In fact, it’s sitting prettily on my workstation while I type this, and it’s performing wonders such as somersaults and double back-flips to my amusement.


All right, that’s all for my purely nonsensical update. If you can actually stand my rubbish, I promise there’ll be more :)

Signing off, Barneysaurus

11 Comments:

Blogger Adrenaline said...

what the fuck?! I left such a threatening comment on your blog to post an entry and all i get is this?! You have proven once again to be a lousy piece of shit. I swear your arse will still be kicked. By me and ur other fans.

And it's good news abt the digicam. And didn't you get my former msg? i don't have a bloody digicam and i bloody need one. So that i can post nude pics of myself and lesbian girlfriends when we're having very hot and kinky sex. Hell, if u get me a digicam, i even promise to pose in the positions that you want!

So give me. give me a digicam.

Friday, November 25, 2005 4:27:00 PM

 
Blogger kim said...

Your filler entry abit short hor?

Longer, longer, longer!!!!!!!!!! I want longer entries la. :D

Friday, November 25, 2005 11:02:00 PM

 
Blogger Zhe Bin said...

Ya, please get her a digicam.

Sunday, November 27, 2005 12:57:00 PM

 
Blogger Ang Ku Kueh said...

hahaha....I'm hanging around to read ur comments to Adrienne...

Monday, November 28, 2005 3:01:00 PM

 
Blogger barneysaurus said...

Adrienne: I was about to get you a digicam for Christmas, until I read the part about the lesbian pics. Being the paragon of virtue and innocence that I am, I've decided to get you a Barney plush toy instead. Oh, of course you can hug Barney to bed! Muahaha :D!

Kim: I w i l l t y p e l i k e t h i s t h e n : - )

Zhe Bin: Serious! I was about to!

AKK: Request granted! Muahaha....

Monday, November 28, 2005 8:23:00 PM

 
Blogger nadnut said...

muahahaha. barney plush toy? poor adrienne...

Monday, November 28, 2005 8:58:00 PM

 
Blogger Green Ogre said...

I have read your post and find it most disturbing that you have not put meeting the Green Ogre up there in your list of things to do.

In all likelihood, that thought did not cross your mind. However, I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Should no plans for said meeting materialise, I am afraid that I will have to take the liberty of stalking you and ripping out your still-throbbing heart in front of you. As you may well imagine, this scene can be very disturbing to you. When the Green Ogre is disturbed, he vents it out by disturbing others.

So kindly cease to disturb me and arrange for coffee for Adrienne and me.

Nadnut's hassles will be as dust compared to what I will do to your and your loved ones. Everyone knows that when the Green Ogre rips out a heart, the man stays dead. No point in saving your arse when you're missing a heart. So please take heed of this gentle reminder.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:28:00 AM

 
Blogger barneysaurus said...

Nad: Oei! Very expensive one hor, those Barney toys! Haha....

Greenie: You sibeh fierce. I smack you with my tail then you know ah. Muahaha :D!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:35:00 PM

 
Blogger nadnut said...

i where got hassle anyone! =(

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 8:48:00 AM

 
Blogger Adrenaline said...

In response to your ass-kicked comment, I will support Green Ogre in whatever he wants to do. But first, I will nail your tail to the ground. You can be sure I will do that, you fuggin'asshole.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 1:02:00 PM

 
Blogger Green Ogre said...

I will use your tail for dino sashimi. After Adrienee nails it to the ground.

Yes, and Nadnut does not do hassling. I retract that comment. :P

Thursday, December 01, 2005 2:26:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.