Possibly fictitious, Positively ridiculous, Potentially delirious

Saturday, October 29, 2005

There’s something about The Five Senses



Woke up this morning, and found myself smacked with a ‘Five Things’ meme by a very good friend. Being the dutiful dinosaur I am, here’s five random facts about me, with regards to the five senses:


1) Sight
I suffer from amblyopia, or what is more commonly known as lazy eyes: My left vision is 250 degrees while the right is 400. A friend, who has absolutely nullus knowledge in optometry, suggested that it was probably caused by me peeping through keyholes when I was a kid. Just in case you're wondering, that is totally untrue of course, heh heh. . . .

2) Hearing
According to my annual medical examinations, I have an almost superhuman level of hearing. I’m not too sure about that, but I do know that I partake in selective hearing. For example, when a teacher commented, “You are incredibly lacking in intelligence”, I hear it as “You are incredibly intelligent” instead.

3) Smell
Nothing much to say about this one, except that the smell of Pantene shampoo turns me on. . . . . eh, please ignore what I just said.

4) Taste
I absolutely cannot stand the taste of unpolished rice. My mum used to force my sis and I to take it when we were much younger because it’s supposed to have high nutritional value or something. The ordeal, I tell you, is worse than a round of caning or two. So I was amazed to find some of my friends actually enjoying that stuff. Yucks.

5) Touch
I had my butt groped during the Millennium countdown at Suntec City. A few times. I think my assailants have bad taste because if I were to grope anyone, I would choose anyone other than a purple dinosaur with spots.


I shall now subject more people to possibly public humiliation by passing this meme to Adrienne, Green Ogre, AKK, Kim and Nadnut. On another note, I’ll be busy as hell because my finals are spread over the coming two and a half weeks. I need tuition from a nice lao shi :)

Signing off, Barneysaurus

7 Comments:

Blogger Green Ogre said...

I've had my butt groped once. In a crowded Boat Quay during a New Year Countdown. I got pinched and I whirled around, and there was everybody not looking at me. Deciding that the odds of me vs possibly a thousand is not good, I scooted. Rapidly. Although I think that the guy/gal who did has good taste. Grins.

Man, I really have no idea on how to go about fulfilling this tag.

Saturday, October 29, 2005 1:58:00 PM

 
Blogger Ang Ku Kueh said...

hehehe....you're ON!

I can be ur nice lao shi! lai lai! :)

Sunday, October 30, 2005 1:09:00 AM

 
Blogger nadnut said...

wtf? i've been tagged?!?!?! *grumbles*

better get a yummilicious friend to go out with me then.

btw. i use pantene.

wahahahaa. SERIOUSLY! *whistles*

Sunday, October 30, 2005 2:00:00 AM

 
Blogger n said...

really? what if a fat bi*** uses pantene? (not that she's fat but she's a total bi***)

Monday, October 31, 2005 1:12:00 AM

 
Blogger kim said...

*pat pat* You seem to attract loads of erm.. "attention" hor? So many gay encounters, then kena groped somemore.. Poor thing. Wahahah..

Jiayou for the exams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, October 31, 2005 9:26:00 AM

 
Blogger Adrenaline said...

For once, i have to agree with you - your "groper" did have bad taste. But then, i think it's also because you look and walk gay.

Monday, October 31, 2005 9:33:00 AM

 
Blogger barneysaurus said...

Greenie: Exactly! It's damn freaky. One moment you get groped, and the next moment when you turn around, they're gone already. Isuspect they are ninjas or something.

AKK: Muahaha! How much you charge for tuition fee ;)?

Nad: Muahaha, I'll try to find you a yummilicious fren who digs the smell of pantene then!

Derrick: It's smell thing is selective too lah....

Kim: I'm crossing my fingers it's not , eh, 'happy people' who touched me, but a hot babe instead. Yah right!

Adrienne: Walau! For the last time I don't walk gay ok? Muahaha.... Can't wait to go for supper with you guys!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 10:56:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.